Resolve

Frost Fractal - Digital Image - Copyright Ruth Ball 2009
PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE THE DETAIL

......Mainly, I resolve to look forwards and not back ! and to be positive !

Oh and to ignore the credit crunch blurb and carry on drawing/designing etc - as well as the usual... loose weight / get fit / be more organised stuff ! etc etc ! wish me luck !......



Didn't come up with a clever image, but posting this amazing frost pattern which graced my car door this morning ! It's cold out there but very beautiful ! HAPPY NEW YEAR !

5 comments:

Rui Sousa said...

excellent concept, really nice work!
congratulations!

ElizT said...

Very beautiful.

Gai said...

wow this is so beautiful and the art of nature. fantastic.

Nicky Linzey said...

Beautiful - isn't nature wonderful!

Poly Cotton Yarn Count Range said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.